Friday, September 21, 2012

"Trial makeup": Rya Aragoncillo


 before


after
I bought the cult favorite NARS Orgasm months back but I never really had the chance to try it. Incidentally today is my sister's passport application schedule and I reckon that it was a perfect opportunity to use this blush.I had a look in mind that I wanted to try and good thing my sister obliged.

I must say that I am impressed with this blush. It's a peachy pink color that's suited for  that fresh, healthy, glowing look. Moreover, it's not insanely pigmented, making it perfect for that barely there bridal look.

On my sister:

Face:
Face Shop Span Primer
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake Foundations

Cheeks:
NARS Orgasm

Brows:
MUFE Brow Corrector

Lips:
MAC Hue lipstick

Please check my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment