Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Review: Ever Bilena Blushes

l-r: Cheek, Earth, Shy, Honest

I love blushes. They give a sudden glow when properly applied. I’ve been looking for cost effective alternatives so that I can cater to customer’s with budget constraints.

I came across Ever Bilena Blushes during make-up school. Surprisingly some of these blushes are dupes of some high end brands.

I bought the following shades: Shy, Cheek, Earth, Everyday. I plan to buy Raisin soon. It’s a good MAC Mocha dupe.


Superb pigmentation ( a little goes a long way)

Shy is MAC Dollymix dupe

Cheek is NARS Taos dupe

Earth is MAC Margin dupe

Reasonably Priced (Php 150 each)


Average staying power

Is it needed or it’s just nice to have? I recommend some of the shades MUAs on a budget. (Shy, Raisin and Earth are a must buy!)

Will I repurchase: I will purchase Raisin and repurchase Earth should I hit the pan

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment