Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Review: Ever Bilena Blushes

l-r: Cheek, Earth, Shy, Honest

I love blushes. They give a sudden glow when properly applied. I’ve been looking for cost effective alternatives so that I can cater to customer’s with budget constraints.

I came across Ever Bilena Blushes during make-up school. Surprisingly some of these blushes are dupes of some high end brands.

I bought the following shades: Shy, Cheek, Earth, Everyday. I plan to buy Raisin soon. It’s a good MAC Mocha dupe.

Pros:

Superb pigmentation ( a little goes a long way)

Shy is MAC Dollymix dupe

Cheek is NARS Taos dupe

Earth is MAC Margin dupe

Reasonably Priced (Php 150 each)

Cons:

Average staying power

Is it needed or it’s just nice to have? I recommend some of the shades MUAs on a budget. (Shy, Raisin and Earth are a must buy!)

Will I repurchase: I will purchase Raisin and repurchase Earth should I hit the pan

Rating: 4 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment