Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Review: 4U2 Lip Envy Lipstick





swatches

I have two of these lipsticks – 01 (Barbie pink) and 08 (Brownish Orange) shades.

Pros:

Long wearing

Semi matte finish

Highly pigmented

Reasonably priced (less than Php 400 for one lipstick)

The shade 01 is a good MAC Pink Nouveau dupe (albeit the former is a tad darker)

Cons:

Can be drying due to its long wearing formula (so don’t forget to use lipbalm first)

Is it needed or it’s just nice to have? I recommend this to MUAs on a budget.

Will I repurchase: Definitely!

Rating: 4 out of 5

4 comments:

  1. I saw these and swiped these I loved these lippies they're so pigmented and the price is very reasonable! :) I think I am going back and check them out again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought one of its product, 4U2 envy lipstick #11 (red orange). Love their lippies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bel*Air USA Cosmetics is launching a new range of cosmetics: ENVY, an amazing breakthrough product range within the 4U2 family.

    Envy Product Launch is an
    exclusive event at SM Makati and expected attendance of well-known VIPs, celebrities, make-up stylists, cosmetic surgeons, and
    media will be expected in this event.


    Event Details:

    Envy Product
    Launch
    Beauty Hall Aisle, GF, SM Ayala, Makati

    Friday,
    December 3, 2010
    5:30 - 7:30 pm


    RSVP to
    Prima Eventi

    0917-558-9307

    ReplyDelete