Not all people are blessed with flawless skin. Most of us, yes including me, have our share of occasional skin blemishes. There are times wherein they appear during the days that we least expect them. Luckily, makeup can help us look better especially if we need to be at our best.
Should you have blemish attacks before your special day, i suggest you do the following:
1. Keep your skin moisturized. Squeaky clean skin will produce more oil and oily skin is prone to breakouts. Preferably use a lightweight, oil free moisturizer.
2. Keep your skin matte. Shy away from shimmers because eventually your skin would oil up and you don't want to look like a disco ball do you?
3. Hydrate yourself to help flush out the toxins in your body.
4. Keep your blotting paper or powder ready. Don't rub it against the skin. Gently pat in on oily surfaces as the need occurs.
5. Use a green corrector. Green neutralizes redness.
6. Use an oil free foundation. As much as possible, let's lessen the oil on our face.
7. Use a primer. Oil control primers help keep the oils at bay. Just make sure that you check your sensitivity with silicone first to avoid aggravating your current skin situation.
Please check my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter