Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Review: 4U2 Classic Palette





4U2 is an American Brand manufactured in Thailand (I don’t know if it makes sense). I think this brand is and underdog and deserves more appreciation and support. I honestly believe that MUA and beauty enthusiast should check 4U2 stalls.

I purchased these because I love neutral matte eyeshadows. I have oily skin and lids and matte eyeshadows complement my skin type.

I am biased over neutral palettes because of my niche preference: wedding, debut and editorial shoots. Ergo, neutral palettes are a must.

I fell in love with 4U2 Classic Palette because it’s an 8 color palette consisting of basic neutral colors. It’s definitely a steal for its price. It saved me from buying MAC neutral eyeshadows.

Pros:

Reasonably priced (less than Php 1000 for 8 shade-palette)

Good color payoff

Not chalky

Nice matte black packaging

Big mirror inside the palette

Cons:

I can’t think of any

Is it needed or it’s just nice to have? It’s a must for every MUA

Will I repurchase: Definitely!

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment