Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Review: G-lish Gelato Cheek Treat Blushes



swatches

As you may now observe, I am more of a lipstick and blush guy (*winks*). I came across these blushes when I was at Trinoma. These were on sale and were endorsed by Patrick Rosas.

I bought two shades: Shade 1 (pure pink) and 15 (medium orange). The former is a MAC Pink Swoon dupe and the latter was bought out of my frustration over MAC’s Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach.

Pros:

Good color pay-off

Not chalky

Shade 01 is a MAC Pink Swoon dupe and is a good alternative if you find EB’s shy overwhelming

Cheap (Php 100 for a 4.5g blush)

Cons:

Packaging (similar to China made cosmetics)

Average staying power

Is it needed or it’s just nice to have? It’s nice to have

Will I repurchase: Nope

Rating: 3 out of 5

3 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I've never heard of this brand before. I'll have to check it out...I love that pink shade! Thanks for sharing :)

    XOXO

    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetie. unfortunately, i dropped the pink one and lost a quarter of the content in the pan :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sweetie. unfortunately i accidentally dropped the pink blush and quarter of the content chipped off the pan :(

    ReplyDelete