Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Mom through the years (Mother's Day Special)

1985. My first birthday

1994. My sister's christening and my early signs of fabulosity :)

1991. Kindergarten Graduation. 80's hairstyle still a hit in the early 90's

1996. Elementary graduation. Little Black Dress of her own design. Classic!

1999. 2nd Year High School. She designed this ensemble

2000. My brother's elementary graduation. Slim in silver. Rockin' a red lip :)

2001. High School Graduation. Long before color blocking was a hit!

2001. High School Graduation. Loved that slit.

2003. With my sister

2010. My sister's high school graduation. I did their makeup :)

My mom has always been my idol. I got my penchant for makeup from her.

Since Mother's Day is just around the corner, let me share with you my beautiful mom - her beauty and fashion looks through the years.

Mom, my love for you is beyond words. I am glad that you're aging gracefully. May you have more years to your life and life to your years.

Happy Mother's Day! :)

2 comments: