Friday, July 1, 2011

OCC Airbrush Foundation Mini Set



I've been researching on the internet about airbrush foundations and its various formulations. I've heard of Temptu, Kryolan, Dinair, MAC and OCC. Locally, we have Glambox.

Each foundations have their pros and cons. I have chosen OCC because of its finish, formulation, shade range and price.

Finish. OCC gives a matte finish which is my preference.

Formulation. It's water based. You only need around 8-10 drops for a flawless coverage; some silicone based ones need more than 20!

Shade range. Offers a wide range of shades that cater to people with cool and warm skin tones. Y is for Yellow Tone (Y0-Y5) and R is for Reddish Tone (R0-R5)

Price. Definitely more cost effective than MAC

OCC has came up with this brilliant idea of coming up with mini sets. These are like trial sets that you can test to know your exact shade. Cool thing about airbrush foundation is that you can always mix until you get your customized shade.

I can't wait to buy the blush mini sets soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to know how it works out for you. I have never tried the air brush make up before, but heard it works wonders! All the best! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete