The Sigma F50 brush, otherwise known as SS187, is a good stippling brush. I don't have the MAC 187 brush so I can't tell yet if it's a good dupe.
What I like:
- long, sturdy handle
- soft bristles. No scratchy sensation whatsoever during my first use
- cheaper compared to the MAC187
- it sheds. It has shed around 6 fibers during the first time I've used it to put foundation on
- it bleeds. I washed it and unfortunately it bleeds :(
- availability. I had to purchase it from an online seller
It's needed for make-up artists who would like to achieve airbrush like finish
Will I repurchase?
No. I have my eyes on ELF Studio Line Stippling Brush
4 out of 5